SERVICES AND FEES FOR LANDLORDS
Fees are subject to local VAT at 18%
Let Only – A one-off payment amounting to 50% of the first month’s rent payable on signing of the Tenancy Agreement
- Agree the market rent and find tenant in accordance with the landlords guidelines.
- Advise on pre tenancy work.
- Provide guidance on compliance with statutory provisions and letting consents.
- Market the property and advertise on relevant portals in Malta and Overseas.
- Carry out accompanied viewings.
- Negotiate offers.
- Prepare and submit tenancy agreement.
Full Management Service – A one-off payment amounting to 50% of the first month’s rent payable on signing of the Tenancy Agreement plus a management fee of €30 monthly. Includes the Let Only service, plus:
- Collect and remit the monthly rent received to the landlord after deduction of monthly management fee.
- Pursue non-payment of rent and provide advice on rent arrears actions.
- Undertake an initial inspection after 3 months followed by two inspection visits per year and notify landlord of the outcome.
- Arrange routine repairs and instruct approved contractors (providing two quotes).
- Arrange payment of contractor invoices.
- Hold keys throughout the tenancy.
- Unique access to our online Landlord Portal where Landlord’s can view offers, statements and invoices, certficates, inspection reports and much more, keeping you fully current with how we are managing your property.
Additional Optional Fees
Inventory make and Check-In inclusive €35
- GozoLetting can provide you with a detailed Schedule of Condition, Inventory make and Check-In prepared by our qualified Inventory specialist.